Beautiful outdoor venue situated in a Forest
After the first sold-out edition, we bring you the second & final edition of
By the table event at Chateau Buskett
Friday 2nd October
21:00hrs - 03:00hrs
Dine, drink, or groove by your table under the stars in a safe environment at one of Malta's biggest open-air restaurant venues'. Feel free to try our meze dishes inspired by cuisines from around the world, including vegan options & specialty cocktails.
Our forest trees' surroundings will resound an ethnic soundtrack of groovy downtempo & multicultural world electronic music by ORGANIC ECHOES (DJ Ruby & The Interpreterr) supported by Skarabi & Filippo Rotante on live sax.
We have limited capacity to ensure that social distancing regulations are followed, thus pre-booking of tables is required.
Bookings only from www.ticketarena.com.mt
Admission €10 per person.
Very limited tables are available.
Options of tables seating: minimum 4 people up to a maximum of 10 people.
▪ Tickets are non-refundable.
▪ Tickets are refunded only if the event is canceled.
▪ After check out tables can't be altered.
▪ Group of people sitting at the same table has to arrive together.
Health & Safety are priority number one. Chateau Buskett offers a safe and enjoyable dining/entertainment experience to all guests.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
Chateau Buskett complies to COVID-19 measures as per legal notice:
▪ Guests must always wear masks unless seated at their table.
▪ Guests must also wear masks even if they stand up and dance by their table.
▪ Drinking and eating can only be done if seated.
▪ Table hopping is prohibited. Only visits to the toilet and smoking area are allowed.
▪ The journey to the toilets and the smoking area has to be with a mask on.
▪ Upon arrival, we will be checking temperatures and collecting guests' details as per health authorities’ guidelines.
▪ All guests will be requested to sanitize their hands upon entrance. Sanitizer will be provided.
▪ Social distancing measures with other guests and members of staff must always be followed.
▪ Tables will be arranged at least 2 meters apart as per regulatory measures.
▪ A dedicated cleaning team will always be on hand, disinfecting, and cleaning areas and surfaces as required by health authorities.
▪ All members of staff will be wearing masks and/or visors at all times as per regulatory measures.