The Baker (UK)
ORIGINS: SOCIALLY DISTANCED
** This event starts at 12NOON and finishes at 9PM. Groups Must Arrive by 1PM **
For our 2nd installment of 'Socially Distanced', we welcome a selector for selectors, London's Jane Fitz. A DJ for 25 years, Jane has little in the form of boundaries when it comes to genres, as hard-to-categorize selections is her preferred mode of operation. You can expect to ingest early UK acid tracks, deep, spacey house, psychedelic techno, and trance or ambient textures, within one sitting, a skill many simply do not possess. Join us inside Hackney's Night Tales for a journey into the unknown on the 15th August. Reserve your socially distanced dancing area below!
BOOKINGS & TICKETS
Areas are in sizes of up to 4 / 6 / 8.
Tickets can be bought individually or in groups.
If you buy an individual ticket you must email [email protected] to confirm your group their size and the area you want to reserve. Ensure all your group buys individual tickets.
You can also reserve areas via booking for your group in one go.
You can see the style of the areas here: https://www.nighttales.co.uk/book-an-are
FACE MASKS & NHS FUNDRAISER
Origins recently carried out an NHS fundraiser that has raised over £16000 in food drops for key workers.
You can purchase a face mask / scarf in advance from www.originssound.com/shop
Face masks will also be available at the event on the day for anyone too :)
HEALTH, SAFETY & TERMS & CONDITIONS
Night Tales has taken the correct precautionary measures to comply with COVID-19 and ensure the safety of all it’s customers. Please enjoy yourselves, but be safe and adhere to the venue policies.
For our full COVID policy please email [email protected]
1. The booking holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the venue for which the booking confirmation is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the booking time. The booking holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the booking holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Bookings are confirmed subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. All customers and visitors to the venue are required to share their details in order to support NHS Test and Trace and this information will only be used where necessary to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
4. Please check your booking, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
5. All people in the booking must arrive together, refusal of entry to anyone that does not arrive within the group.
6. A hostess will meet and greet you on entry and show you to your table, respecting social distancing, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
7. Bookings cannot exceed 8 guests.
8. All bookings are seated so please make sure that you have booked a space where all in your party can have a bum on a seat, this means no additional guess can be added on the day and will be refused entry.
9. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
10. Our venue is 100% contactless so please refrain from brining in any cash for we will not accept it.
11. If you are unwell, or if you feel you, or anyone in your booking, may have come into contact with someone who has or has had the virus then please refrain from making a booking. It is not worth risking other customers or our staff’s health. Let’s all be sensible and make the right choice to stay home if you must.
12. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
13. There are hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and around the venue. Each guest will be required to sanitise on arrival at the venue and will be encouraged to sanitise during their visit with us and upon exiting.
14. The promoter, venue management and booking systems accept no responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal property.
15. All bookings and events listed on the booking confirmation are strictly for the booking holder and party who are over 18 years of age. Identification will be required on entry.
16. Night Tales are able to refuse entry and service if they believe somebody is drunk, disorderly or are not compliant with social distancing and safety measures and may pose a threat.
17. No re-entry. Please follow and adhere to the venues one way system.