Prosumer (Potion, OstGut Ton, Playhouse / Edinburgh)
Neil Flynn (Lossless)
Rosita Moulin (The Midnight Disco)
Following on from last year's all day/all night party, we're following suit with another 12 hour marathon from 12.30-2.30, using our three dancefloors to their maximum capabilities.
Headlining the Rooftop is former Panorama Bar resident Prosumer who has been one of the most respected names in house music for some time now. Having been a fan of Detroit and Chicago's iconic sounds since he first began DJing in the mid 90s, the German native who now resides in Edinburgh consistently manages to respect the pillars of house music while pushing the sound forward.
In Factory we're very pleased to welcome Dublin legend and international regular Sunil Sharpe. As a strict vinyl-only DJ, Sunil commands the decks like no other, with a techno collection that spans over a decade. Having won applause from every corner for his iconic closing set at District 8's final party we're impatient to see what he brings to the table.
On the main floor we've got a pair of DJs that are no strangers to the club. Boots & Kats were our headliners last year and topped of our all day, all night so well we couldn't help but get them back again. The pair started as an unlikely duo of residents at Toast in Dublin, they've stolen the show as headliners all over the country and beyond with their tongue in cheek approach to putting on a show.
Each room will be soundtracked by a range of our residents and friends across a great scope of different sounds that encompass exactly what we bring to the table!
- Neil Flynn from the Lossless label will be joining us too, bringing his melodic and soulful house grooves that have seen him play regularly in Berlin as well as with names like Mano Le Tough over the past few years.
- Shivers' Eoin is one of our longest standing residents as head of one of Galway's most unique promotions. They've already thrown their first party of the year in January and Eoin has enjoyed a healthy run of varied gigs from radio to daytime and club spaces too.
- Galway's resident techno head Shampain will be in his usual home of Factory on the night spinning everything from bass, grime and breaks to more heavy hitting club built tracks. He has already kicked the year off sharing lineups with Pariah, Special Request and Miley Serious as well as announcing a monthly residency on RTÉ Pulse.
- Ciara Harrington, one of our own premiere selectors and a veteran of Berlin clubs too will be complementing what will be an already colourful night of music with her own mix of Italo, Disco & 90's house.
- Coming back once again from Dublin is Rosita Moulin. The French native has been popular with the Galway crowd after her sets in Electric in the past few months. As a resident for Midnight Disco she has impressed with her diverse collection across world, disco and house music.
- Fresh off the back of his debut for our Family night we've invited Sectionfive; capable of spinning everything from Italo disco to some 80s pop classics, creating some of the most unique sounding blends in the process.
- We've also got a range of Galway's best club nights across our three dancefloors too with everything from house, disco, techno and trap covered by Boujee, UFO Club, Refuge, S1, Origin and Goodlife.