Audio Nerd. Made in Belgium.
Getting his first paid gig at the age of 16 and having released music made when he was only 15, Jef has been in the music game for a while; getting involved with quite a few collectives and a band in his hometown of Liège, before moving to Birmingham, then London and finally Skopje.
Right now, as a producer, remixer and DJ, host on Threads*, manager & editor for UK music platform/record label Loose Lips, as well as co-founder and manager of forward-thinking record label Faster Than Music , Belgian-born T-Scale has built a reputation as a quality selector, with gigs all over the UK and Europe, combined with an output of outstanding productions and remixes.
Always seeking new musical grounds and known for his attention to details and mutant approach to music, he has released and remixed, sometimes under different aliases such as Wade Watts and Sine Labs, on labels such as Rodz-Konez , Reposition, Loose Lips, LOST EARS, Black Leather Records, post-label, Electric Bacon Records, Mottomotto, Strict Tempo, GroundzeroTeknocamp and Faster Than Music.
• Charlie Boy Manson – Charlie's Angels (T-Scale #feelaliveinside Remix) – Loose Lips – 2019
• What you Cannot See EP - Electric Bacon - 2019
• DJ Ze Mig L – They Always Make It (T-Scale Remix) – Strict Tempo – 2018
• Smif Allor – North (T-Scale Remix) – Electric Bacon – 2018
• T-Scale – Germ-In IX – FTM001 V/A – Faster Than Music - 2018
• Masaki Ushida - Black Puzzle (T-Scale Remix) -
Loose Lips - 2017
• (as Wade Watts) - An Ode to Gizmo’s New Boots – THE BARN: MIXTAPE - LOST EARS - 2017
• Spookz EP -
Reposition - 2017
• Повѕорувања -
X-Change VA - post-label - 2017
• Found Cassettes 1997-2010 EP -
Black Leather Records - 2017
• now - The expansion of what is human (T-Scale ‘nowwhat’ Remix) - mottomotto - 2017
• (as Sine Labs) Lexicon Butterworth Kid - Loose Lips VA #10 - Loose Lips – 2016
• Chlorinated Units (Tinitus Mix) – Groundzero5 - GroundzeroTeknocamp – 2016
• Timelike - Loose Lips VA #7
Loose Lips - 2016